Friday, September 3, 2010

You have been waiting SO patiently

And So have I!

I know several of you have been watching this blog daily for you favorite new lines to arrive, and I have promised you that I would update here A.S.A.P! So this is my time to let you know..........

Basic Grey Jovial, and Wander Collections are now in the shop. We also have the next two months of POTM Page KIts, available for pick-up!

Crate Paper is now in stock as well! We have all 3 new collections available for you to pick up!

I will have all this YUMMY new paper and embellies in the computer by the end of the day, so I will be here late cropping with some of my besties, and would LOVE to see you too! Stop in and shop it before its gone, gone, gone!

Bo Bunny has promised they would ship our order by the end of this week, so that leaves me to believe it will be IN THE HOUSE by the end of next week! I promise to update here first! As soon as Mr. UPS man walks in my door I will get on here and let you know we have it!

I hope everyone has a special and safe holiday weekend! I know I will! I will be scrapbooking with some of the funniest girls I know!

We will also be offering an additional 10% savings on all our clearenced items this weekend in observance of the holiday so stop in and SAVE and check out the NEW stuff!

See you soon,
xoxo,
Coleen

1 comment:

Denise said...

I have lots of Glimmer Mist and have not really used it much till a few weeks ago when they had a Saturday make and take class. My daughter and I were both there...well I have still not had as much time as my daughter but she and I are hooked! We even got some of the newest ones that recently came in! This stuf is so cool!
Thanks for the chance to learn about some of this stuff I have and am now getting more of!

Denise Wells