Friday, August 27, 2010

New Arrivals!

Wow, It's really Friday already? This week has flown right by. Can you believe we are at the end of August already? Schools back in, and I'm sure you have been running like crazy with your munchkins! Hayden goes to Pre-K3 on Sept 7th, and I can hardly wait, and either can he! He just doesn't understand why he can't go now. I keep telling him that his teacher is getting his classroom ready, and he still doesn't understand why it is taking her SO long! Nevertheless, I am glad he is excited!

As for the shop we have been busy all week, and I am so sorry I haven't had time to blog. I have been busy entering product, and stocking it on the shelves!

In one of my past post you can see alot of new product that we have already received.

This week we have received:
Copic Markers
Yes our Copic stand is full to the max. We have every Copic color your little heart could even want. We are completely restocked and have all 344 colors we have one air compressor ready, and have already sold out of all the air guns, but not to fret, we will order more!

My Little Yellow Bicycle- Halloween Collection! Here are a few photos from their website!



Prima Flowers-
Wow, lots and lots of flowers!







These are just a few of samples of papers, flowers, and screens that we have in stock. We also have some of the Donna Downey iron on's, and canvas albums now in stock! These albums will fly out of here as soon as Jen Starr shows us how to do photo transfers onto canvas! looking forward to that!

Hope you all have a great weekend, and we will see you tomorrow!
xoxo.
Coleen

No comments: