Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Vacation Re-Cap!

So as most of you know, I was away for about a week and a half, and mom did a pretty good job holding down the fort. lol.

We went to visit my in-laws in MO. The boys always have a great time because Hayden's papa always takes him to go hunting, and boy does he LOVE that!

Here are a few photos of the hunting they did....Needless to say, they got one squirrel and one racoon. Hayden was SO excited!




He was so cute. Every time I asked him to take his picture with his little gun he always held it up in front of his eyes.





We did some fishing as well! Isn't this a beautiful view? I love going to visit. If you look close you can see the tint of the leaves starting to change! Fall was definitely in the air!!

The boys always have a great time feeding the ducks to!






So, Our vacation to Missouri was great! I will post again tomorrow about the Collins Rep Group Convention that we just finished up this past weekend as well. Whew......I'm almost caught up!

xoxo,
Coleen

No comments: