Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Life is a whirlwind!

I feel like it has been years since my last blog post!


I have been so busy! I have so much to share I don't know where to start! I shared with you the start of Hayden and school in my last blog post, and SO much has happened since then!


We have had Jen Starr in the shop since then, and I was away on vacation for the last week and a half, and then I turned around and came home for ONE night in my own bed, and then I was off again for a long weekend of fun in Orlando with my mom, and a sister store we work with for the Tim Collins Trade Show. I have to say the trade show was absolutely amazing, and we have brought back SO many ideas to share with all of you! We had a great time networking with some really great manufactures, and designers at this show!


I actually took my very first class with Tim Holtz which by the way was absolutely amazing, I never dreamed that this man would be so down to earth, he is nothing like I had imagined! I will definately be taking more of his classes in the future! We have lots of fun things in store using Ranger, and the Tim Holtz Products in the very near future! I am so excited to share! I will be posting pictures of all the fun projects that we have returned with from our tradeshow, and will be opening doors for many of you to go ahead and get started with gift giving ideas, cards, and lots of mini projects including home decor! Stay tuned for all the fun samples and ideas with these!


On the other hand, I am super excited to share some fun photos of our awesome Jen Starr event that we had about 2 weeks ago! I have had and heard nothing but fun and awesome feedback from the event! We will definately look into having Jen back again soon, possibly using all the fun new Ranger products that are on the way! Yes, for those of you who may have wondered we will be getting the Vagabond in stores BEFORE Christmas! We have a total of 6 machines coming, yes count them SIX. We will sell out of these quickly. After speaking with Tim one on one about these machines, and taking some feedback of his, and some of his great ideas with this machine, we will be selling these machines at an unbelievable price that you won't want to miss, I can promise you this. WE will have our machines in stock BEFORE Christmas, and I was guranteed that you WON'T see these machines in the big box chain stores till at least the middle of next year, which is ok, because they won't be able to touch or compare to the low price we will be selling these machines for! So, if you are interested in one of these fun electronic machines that cut chipboard, cardstock, acrylic, and metal, and SO much more! Stop in and get yours pre-ordered if you are interested!


And last but not least......I walked in this a.m. and PAGE MAPS 2 was here! Yes, we have this idea book in stock NOW. If you have not receieved the first one then you definately NEED this one. I love this idea book, and get such great ideas out of it! It is a must have idea book!


This is what the cover of the new addition looks like! Stop in and get yours before they are gone!
I promise to post again really soon about all the fun events we have had in the store and have attended over the past few weeks!
xoxo,
Coleen

No comments: