Saturday, September 11, 2010

My Little School Boy.



This is a photo of Hayden's first day of school is one of my favorites. We were in such a hurry to get to school, that I had picked up a pair of clothes to put on Clayton before we walked "big" brother into school, and wouldn't you know that I walked out and forgot to grab them. Yes, this was just the start of my busy day!
I asked Hayden to go stand in front of this tree so I could get a picture of him, and next thing I know, Clayton was wiggling his way into the picture saying "cheese" "cheese". He was so cute!

Drop off for Hayden's first day went well. No tears for Hayden or mommy! I think having the boys home with a sitter all summer really did him well. It was a breeze all week! We are on vacation next week, so we will see how he does when we come back from visiting grammy, and papa.



This picture is of the little school boy before we left for school in front of our house. He was such a ham. I don't think he has been more excited than he was this day!
I do have to say as a mom, I am in love with this school already, even though it has only been 3 days. I love it. He is doing great, and learning alot to! LOVE IT!

On another note, away from my family. We are excited about Jen Starr's arrival tomorrow. We are full to the max for the two classes, and are expecting to have a great time! We are looking forward to it!

We are also expecting BO BUNNY on Monday. We will be open, BUT we will open late. Mom has to take me to the airport. She should be here by NOON. We need to be patient ladies and let her get it imputed into the computer so, please be patient, and take it easy on her! Monday is her birthday so be kind!!!!

Stop in on Monday and receive 50% off ONE item when you wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

xoxo,
Coleen

No comments: