Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I have to say I had a great weekend away with some wonderful croppin' buddies. I met a few new faces, and hung out with some old, and it was absolutely amazing!
We cropped, ate (alot), and laughed until we cried! I had an awesome time doing what I love to do, and actually do it for ME. I have to say I loved being able to stay up till 2am, and not get up till 10am. It was definately nice, and I'm pretty sure it is going to become addictive!
I have uploaded a few picts in this post to show you some of my accomplishements for the weekend. This first one is a few pictures of the banner I made with the new halloween line by Graphic 45 that we now have in stock, and in limited quantaties, so if you like, you better get in here quickly!This first photo shows you the end of the banner, on the "N" panel, I used a transparency behind my frame and used the Tim Holtz Masks and the Copic Airbrushing System. I love the effect that I got here! I hope you enjoy it!
This next panel shows the beginning of my banner. On these few panels I used The same paper line, but on the "H" I used the graphite Glimmer Mist, It gave the "H" a little sparkle....The "A" panel I used a scrap of cardboard from our shipments we have already begun to receive from CHA. I peeled away a little of the cardboard giving the corrugated look. and then again sprayed a little Glimmer Mist and decorated. Enjoy.
This next photo that you see is an idea I found amongst the blogs that I daily read. The idea I saw was making your own flowers which seems to be such a hot idea right now. In the idea I saw they used felt to make their flower. .....I was using this craft paper to make a layout for a friend of mine Gerrianne for her kit club using just plain ol' craft paper. I inked the craft paper to give it a little color, and then thought how convienent this burlap would be on this layout of me holding Clayton as a baby with just my jeans being in color and the rest of the picture being in black and white. The burlap was an awesome accent and in my opinion made the page. I cut the burlap into strips to make my flower. Take a look below and let me know what you think. I have this layout in the store, so if you want to see a closeup, stop by!Below is the complete layout. I think this was my favorite accomplishment of the weekend! Thanks Gerri for sharing your stash! xoxo

I really have to say, this little boy is one of my most precious gifts of life. I absolutely love my two little boys.


Below are a few pictures of new product that will be joining us soon by Graphic 45!
We ordered these lines in limited quantities, so when I say it's here you better hurry and get yours while they last!



Now in stock!
Limited Quantities


I hope that you have a great Tuesday! Make sure to stop in this Thursday for our garage sale. Sale starts at 10am sharp, and I'v been peeking, and there is alot of good LOOT.

xoxo,
Coleen

1 comment:

Denise said...

If you think the precious layout is neat you really need to stop in and see what has been done with that photo on a custome album! It is awesome!!

Denise