Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cardstock Sale Tomorrow

That's right we are targeting another item in the shop tomorrow, all of the Bazzill, and Core Cardstocks will be buy 10 sheets, and get 10 50% off!. Tomorrow will be the day to stock up!

We have also added to our storewide sale! We have items marked anywhere from 25%-75% off storewide! We even have papers as low as 15 cents.

Thursday we will be SLICE Thursday. Buy any 2 cartridges in the store, and get the 3rd 50% off! We are clearing out inventory to make room for more!
We have gotten a few of our CHA purchases in stock this week.
Now Available:

Tattered Angels Re-orders of Glimmer Mist, Gaze, and Glam.


Penny Black is a NEW stamp company for us:
We now have in stock a few of their stamps. Stop in and check them out. They are cute!


I just love that third stamp: "Just working on that piece of quiet you said you wanted"
That sounds like me with my kids half the time, and when they are being quiet you know they are into something!

These are just a few samples of what we have in stock. Stop in and check them out. They are way cool.

For you Copic Marker Lovers: I can assure you that your markers are going to be here soon. Copic called yesterday, and said that the order should ship this week, so I expect to see that package next week. As I was reciting them my form of payment, I about gasped when they told me the total, With that being said, I can let you know that we will have all 4 of our display cases filled to the max by the end of next week, along with some new airbrush machines, and a compressor for you serious addicts!

Adhesive is now back in stock as well. We have been told that there indeed has been issues with the glue glider high tac, and they sent us replacements that have been revamped, and have the new and improved cartridges in stock! along with refills for all you high tac lovers!

I expect the following from these companies within the next few weeks:

Bo Bunny- All 6 new collections.



Remember bloggers, these 6 collections will be limited, so watch your emails and here on the blog for the announcement of when they will be in! You will want to shop them early before they are gone, gone, gone!

Basic Grey Collections: Shipping Soon!







Crate Paper: Shipping Soon. All 3 new collections are on the way! YIPEE!



These are sample layouts that Crate Paper has on their website and a fun Christmas Card to. This Christmas line of papers was a little different than your normal red and green Christmas, so we decided to go along with it, we also have a few other Christmas lines coming in to!

This is enough uploading of pictures for me today! I will share other products that will be arriving as well!

The garage sale went VERY well last week, as well. If you haven't been in yet to pick up your leftovers, then please do, or if you want me to donate, then please let me know!

I will see some of you tonight for the SOLD out card class, and I will see others of you tomorrow for the cardstock sale! See you soon.

I hope you all have a great day.
xoxo,
Coleen

No comments: