Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wednesday Inspiration!

Hi!

I have a little inspiration this afternoon for you! I hope you will find inspiring!
We helped a friend out at her benefit crop a few months ago, by being the store on sight! We had a ton of fun with her, and all the ladies that attended the crop! She had given as their goody bags the 7 gypsies photo trays. It was a great idea, and seemed to be enjoyed by all. We had a few done at the crop for ideas, and we have had several request to get them back in stock by you our customers, so we have had them here, and are having a great time with them ourselves.......I have a few to show you for a little inspiration if you haven't gotten to yours yet, or if you are on the look out for one we have them in black and white!


This a black one that my mom did with the very popular Mamarazzi line by Bo Bunny! If you look really carefully you can see that she actually used a real film strip from some old film she had laying around. It turned out really cute! Take a look, and enjoy!

This next one is another creation of mom's! This is the white photo tray that we have in stock! In this one she scrapped her trip to Alaska, that she took several years ago! She used the new Pack your Bags line of papers by My Little Yellow Bicycle, that is flying out our door. This line of paper is so nice because it is versatile colors that anyone can use for just about any trip that you are wanting to preserve!


This next photo is of the 7 gypsies receipt holders. This was a creation of mine. I designed this by playing around with some my grandmas old pictures. With her just passing recently in April it was a little hard but was also and accomplishment as well. We sold out of these as soon as my sample was done. What a compliment! Also, make sure you visit the 7 gypsies blog to see all their fun new releases as well! Check out the new drawers from them! I gotta have them, so look out for those when they get here! I will spread the word when we get them in!


Since I just got the August Newsletter out yesterday, I thought that I would go ahead and expand the chance for you to win one of the 2 new Bo Bunny Lines of papers! In order to win the paper pack before I even receive it in my store all you have to do is post a comment in the blog post that talks about the FREE paper. NOT THIS POST. Make sure you post where everyone else is posting for a chance of the FREE papers! I have the samples in my store, and are ready to give them away to two lucky winners. One will go for the peeps that comment, and one will go to my followers! We will randomly draw a winner! Good Luck to you!

These next two photos are of the brand new lines of Bo Bunny, We have ordered all 6 new lines of the Bo Bunny release. You can check them all out over at their blog. Check out my sidebar for the link! We are super excited to get them in. We will have limited quantities of this product so stay tuned to your email, and this blog so you can be the first to get them!

Here's what the lucky winners will receive next week when I randomly draw a winner!


alright, these are just 2 of the 6 new lines! Im So excited!
We also place our order yesterday for the new Basic Grey stuff to! Check out their website to view all fun new releases. Their Christmas line is a MUST have, along with all the others to!

Hope you all have a great evening, and we will see you Basic Grey Page of the Month girls tonight!

xoxo,
Coleen

2 comments:

R. Dorrian6 said...

Love all the inspiration! And I'm bookmarking this post so I can find it when I finally get around to doing my frame from that crop. p.s. Can't wait to see the new BoBunny in person.
Renee

Anonymous said...

Great job on the receipt holder; I love it!