Saturday, July 31, 2010

FREE Make and Take Today!

Yes, ladies today is another FREE make and take.....Stop in and visit Dalvonne to learn some new techniques, say hi, and make some chipboard buttons. Dalvonne will be excited to see you and show you this fun and easy way to use some of your old scraps, and that misc. chipboard you have laying around!

Stop in, after all its free!

I will be back later to post more about my FUN weekend away! Mom and I are actually enjoying ourseleves on the NON working weekend! I will post some picts later of what we have accomplished, and what we are going to be bringing back to you for some fun samples, and classes!

1 comment:

Scrapbooks Etc said...

Oh I do have to say I'm having alot of fun with my new friend!! Her name is Alice in Wonderland!!! Janet