Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

I hope you all enjoyed your 4th of July! We did!

Hey I wanted to let you know that Saturday's FREE make and takes were a hit! Thanks to all of you who came out and did them with us! Mom said the shop was super busy! Don't forget we are doing that every Saturday in July! I will post later in the week what is up our sleeve for this weeks make and take!

Our weekend was super busy! Friday night mom and I enjoyed cropping with a few friends here at the shop! It was super fun, and I think all of us enjoyed ourselves! I got to play with the Donna Downey Canvas Bag, and apron! I airbrushed the bag using the Copic Marker System, and I did some free hand painting on my apron, glimmer mist, and more Copics of course. It turned out WAY cute. I love it! Thanks Gerri for bringing one for me, and thanks Sally Lynn MacDonald for the inspiration!

Saturday, Well.....I slept in because I didn't climb into bed till about 1 am. becuase of the fun I was having here at the shop working on a project for ME. My husband was a great sport about letting me sleep in so that was nice! We then got the kids out of the house for a little bit, and Hayden was adament about buying fireworks. I really hate buying fireworks because it's basically burning your money.....But my little guy wanted them so, I gave him and his dad a budget, and they went wild with fireworks, we then met up with some friends in a church parking lot in San Carlos Park and watched the Miromar Fireworks from there.....it was fun, kids had plenty of room to run, and we didn't have to worry about fighting that traffic on the way home! Sunday we got up went to church, and then went to some good friends of ours house for a BBQ and fireworks! That was alot of fun, and Hayden informed us that he wanted to do that again next time!

So, we had a really fun weekend, and a safe one to. I hope you all had a great weekend as well.

Stay tuned to the blog this week as I spill out some of the fun things I'v started purchasing from this years CHA tradeshow. Yes, the actual show isn't untill the end of the month, but we can start pre-ordering and you better bet, I have already started placing orders!

Hope you all have a great day!
xoxo,
Coleen

No comments: