Thursday, July 15, 2010

Simply Sweet


This a simple layout that I created last night while waiting for my students to arrive here at the shop for their flower soft class.
This is a simple sketch that I took and incorporated it into my own layout. This is Clayton as a baby he is probably only about 8 weeks old here. My cousin Stacie took this awesome photo for me when she had her photography business up and running. It is a great photo.

I used the Basic Grey "Basics" line pattern paper as my background and some Basic Grey Chipboard letters in this layout and then everything else was from some of my old My Minds Eye papers and embellishments that I had in my stash that I told you earlier this week that I was cleaning out! It was very fun playing with circles on this layout. Something I don't do very often is use shapes, as most of you know I am usually a very straight line scrapbooker! I even hand stitched around some of the circles. This is a technique that I picked up from Kelly Goree from Basic Grey, as she does this very often when she designs for their POTM program! Paper Flowers are something else I have been experimenting with alot lately they are easy to do! We will be having a FREE make and take using paper flower techniques coming up soon! Stay tuned to the blog for those details!
Happy Thursday All!
xoxo,
Coleen

1 comment:

Erica said...

Awesome! See u Saturday!