Friday, July 9, 2010

Making my list......and a few reminders!

Well, I have been searching the web this am at some of the newest sneak peaks for CHA out there, and well....I think we are in trouble ladies. I have my eye on a few different lines, and well.....that's all I'm going to say about that..... Stay tuned for the details in your emails!

And well, I guess you know what that means to......When I have an itch to spend money on new stuff, well that means the old stuff has to get out of here, and when my moms out of town, well, that means "When the mouse is away the mice will play"

Yes, mom leaves on Saturday (tomorrow) to go check out the oil spill, and see my uncle and close friends of the family that are there helping out during this horrible disaster, so that leaves me to believe that a sale is in store for you ladies next week! Hmmm I will get my thinkin' caps on!

***Don't forget that tomorrow Saturday July 10th we will be offering a cute make and take using Flower Soft. Yes, as it was last week it will again be FREE this week! Yes, Free! No purchases necessary, although we would love for you to spend a few pennies with us, or sign up for a class! BUT not necessary, Come join us this Saturday for our adorable, cute, and fun make and take with Flower Soft!***

Also: don't forget that our garage sale is coming up! Don't forget to put your name down on the list if you are planning to sell items......Space is filling and I want you to be able to get rid of your old, and save for the NEW CHA arrivals that have already been ordered! Yes, We have already started to order! YIPEE!

So, check out a few of the blogs I follow (links are on the sidebar) just click on them and check them out, Maybe you will be as excited as I am for the new releases! Also, Click the FB Share this link and share our blog posts with your friends on FB! You never know who may have a creative side in them!

I hope that you all have a fun and safe weekend, and I'll see you on Saturday for that FREE make and take and SALE special!

xoxo,
Coleen

1 comment:

Erica said...

I hope to stop by Saturday w my daughter Tyler. ......;)