Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Prayers Please!

Yes, My family needs your prayers please!

My 94 year old grandmother fell and broke her arm in 3 different places on Easter Sunday. She is now at North Collier. My family faces the difficult descision: do we put her under and have the arm surgically fixed, or let it heal on its own?

With my father being an only child, this makes a tuff decison for him. He lost his father at a young age. (he was only in 7th grade) and has had his mom as his major influence his entire life. She did not re-marry, and has been an independent person all her life.

Being in a hospital bed not able to move her arm is really making it difficult on her. Not only does she have this broken arm but deminsia is very bad, and has other health issues, such as her heart which make this battle even more difficult.

I know that my grandma is a peace with God, and is just ready to go home to Him. My dad on the other hand is NOT religious and views death differently than I do or any Christian that knows that heaven is where you want to be.

Not only do I ask you for your prayers of comfort for her at this time, but also for prayers for my dad, that he may have a comfort over him to make the right decisions, and peace of comfort that she is going to be in a better place. I can only pray that he may get to know the Savior that I know during this difficult time!

Thanks in advance for your heartfelt prayers during this very difficult challenge in our lives!

xoxo,
Coleen

1 comment:

R. Dorrian6 said...

(((Hugs))) Coleen for you and your entire family. You will all be in our thoughts and prayers.