Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Looking for closure:

Some may know and some may not, but in my previous post I requested prayers for my grandma of 94 years of age who was hospitalized after a fall. For those of you who prayed for our family Thank You.

My grandma did end up passing away on Friday April 9th, at 9:45 am. It has been a hard weekend, but a beautiful one at that. My grandma is now home with the Lord, where she has been wanting to be for several years now. She had a hard life as a mother, wife, grandmother, great-grandmother, and a very hard worker.

As, the days go by I'm sure my closure of her passing will get easier, but I will still grieve as she was so loving, and supportive of me. I will also grieve for my father, for she is all he has had for the past 40 years of his life.

Grandma, you were truly loved by many, and will also be missed by many. I love you.

Thank you all for you loving support. My mom and I truly do appreciate it.

xoxo,
Coleen

No comments: