Thursday, April 1, 2010

Great Class Last Night!

What a great page of the month class last night! You girls were awesome! I had so much fun! I'm not quite sure why I didn't include myself in these last year? I have all the pages, the only problem is I don't have them all finished!
Thanks girls for all the giggles, and laughs! This is why I love my job! It's all because of YOU!
If you are interested in joining us in April call quickly because there is only 2 kits left!
If you haven't been in for your mama-razzi bo bunny collection then you have missed out! There is only a few papers left, and embellishments left! Those mama-razzi's last night cleaned us out! Thanks Heather for the quick little lesson on my camera! LOVE the picture that you took of me with my camera!
Also: Our National Scrapbook Day weekend is almost sold out! If you aren't signed up you better RUN not walk! This years race is themed with the reality t.v. show The Amazing Race and the donations have been pouring in and have been A-W-E-S-O-M-E!
Make sure to call and sign up you and your race partner ASAP!
Have a Hoppy Easter!
xoxo,
Coleen

No comments: