Saturday, April 24, 2010

Drum roll......Wahoooo

I was just catching up on some of my favorite blogs, and saw that Renee Dorrian, a regular customer of ours, and a Basic Grey POTM student entered into a drawling on Kelly Goree's Blog from Basic Grey and was a WINNER! Congrats Renee! I hope you enjoy all of your new Green at Heart winnings! I can hardly wait untill Wednesday to hear all about it!

POTM Class reminder:

I wanted to remind all you POTM takers that this week is our week for the April Kit! Can't wait!

Wednesday April 28th from 6pm-8pm and Thursday April 29th 11am-1pm are the class dates and times! See you then!

Bring this:
adhesive, paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, black journaling pen, dimensional adhesive (pop dots), white opaque pen, and a corner rounder.

The photos they used are: (3) 4x6, and (2) 6x4.

As you saw last month neither mom or I used the exact photo sizes they did to make the layout, so you can incorporate your own!

Also:
Remember National Scrapbook Day is THIS weekend. Make sure to call and sign up if you haven't already, I have very few spots left. Those of you who have talked to me about it and haven't confirmed you need to do so.

Hope you all are having a great weekend!
xoxo,
Coleen

No comments: