Monday, June 28, 2010

ughh. of a monday.....

Well, I hope your monday is going better than mine!

One: My dad is having surgery for his hernia today. Supposedly its not that bad but its the recovery time that will make it hard. He will be down for at least 4 weeks and those of you who know my dad.....that will be difficult! So, your prayers are greatly appreciated while he is currently in surgery, and also for his time of recovery.

Two: Clayton (the little guy) had a dermatoligist appointment this morning for the birth mark on his right heel. It has been there ever since he was born. We had it looked at while he was still in his first year of life, and all was good. My peditrician has been keeping an eye on it, and it has started to perform some irregularities in its growth so she was worried about it, and sent us back for a follow up. We went this am and the dermatoligist was AWESOME. LOVED him. Although he gave me BAD news and said that we needed to think about having it removed. So, as a normal momma would do, I'm a little uptight this am wiht this news. It is bothering me very much. The dermatoligist also told me that he is only like the 3rd child he has ever sent to have a surgeon look at it since he's been in practice. Makes me sad. He said he thinks it will be benign but, wants to make sure......So, Today I am off to schedule a consultation about this and hopefully plan a surgery.
Prayers please that all goes well, and that in the end it will only be benign.

Three: My kids are driving me CRAZY. They were absolutely horrible this am at the dermatologist. Hayden was punished with spankins which doesn't happen very often. They say that things are bad during the "terrible two's" I think "horrible threes" are just as bad. LOL.

Off to try to be creative this am with some of our new arrivals we received last week! Looking forward to what UPS and Fed Ex may be bringing this week!

Have a great week and Happy Monday!
xoxo,
Coleen

No comments: