Saturday, June 26, 2010

New Arrivals.....

I'v been pretty busy around here the past few days while mom has been out and about cropping with some friends in Brooksville.

I have been working very hard on the design of this blog, and I hope that you are liking it to! I'v put in several hours of fun on this site! Give me a shout out and let me know what you think! Im lovin it so far!

We have had several new arrivals come in this week:

Basic Grey's new Oliver, and Olivia are now in stock. They are fun papers, as usual by Basic Grey! Stop in and stock up, we have only a limited stock of these papers, and embellishments



We have also received the new line by My Little Yellow Bicycle as well!

We have recieved the brand new release Pack your Bags.

Here is a cute little layout that I copied and pasted from their website. Check it out! The embellishments are SO cute. You gotta stop in to see them in person!



xoxo,
Coleen

3 comments:

JulesinParadise said...

Love the new blog Coleen, may I list you on mine?

Sharon said...

I am so glad you are doing a blog...and it looks wonderful too. Keep up the good work - you have a great store

ColeenP said...

yes please do jules! I will do the same if you don't mind!