Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday Sale

It is the most wonderful time of the year!

I have to admit, I love getting out there with all the crazy people on black friday! I was at walmart at 4am this morning, and got some good deals! It is hard doing my shopping away from home, but UPS will be loving me later today when I stop by with all my bargains to ship home! I hope that you got some good deals today as well, if you were adventrous like me and got out in the hussle and bustle!

Don't forget our FREE crop tomorrow, Saturday Nov. 28th! Mom will be at the store with the doors open, and tables up ready for you to crop the day away with her and get some of those more personel Christmas Projects started, and hopefully completed! The FREE crop tomorrow starts at 10am and ends at 6pm! We hope you will join!

If you can't stay to crop make sure that you stop by and enjoy some of the savings, that she will have for you!

Here is a sneak peak of some of the savings:

  • First 10 People who spend $100.00 or more will recieve a $50.00 Gift Certificate!
  • Free gift for anyone who spends $20.00 or more **pre-tax**
  • Door-prize drawings all day!
  • Free make and takes with purchases!

We hope you will come crop with us on Saturday for FREE, and take advantage of all our great specials!

xoxoxo,

Coleen

No comments: