Wednesday, December 2, 2009

You get what you ask for

Today is the day that I wind down my vacation. I have to say it has been a very relaxing one! Although it seems like FOREVER since I have seen all of you! We did alot of visiting with family while we were here! It's been a very fun vacation, and I have a feeling Hayden is going to throw a royal fight tomorrow when we have to leave his grammy and papa behind, but it won't be long and I am sure we will see them again soon!

So, I bet your wondering where I came up with my title: You get what you ask for!
When we booked our flight home I told my husband, and my in-laws that if we are going to come up this late in the year, and enjoy the "cooler" I mean FREEZING weather that I had to see snow! They laughed at me and said for your sake I hope we see it to, but it can go away after you've seen it! So, I told them it didn't have to be alot it could spit snow at me and I would be happy, and it did just that today! It's in the 30's and it did spit a little snow amongst the rain! How excited am I!

So I am here to tell you more often than you may think you get what you ask for!

See you guys soon,

xoxoxo,
Coleen

No comments: