Thursday, November 19, 2009

Bang bang deer papa!

Well, we finally made it to Missouri ! We arrived to our inlaws bright and early Tuesday morning! We left home about 3am monday morning! It took about 22 hours for us to get here, considering the fact that we have the boys with us, and that Hayden is now potty trained that isn't to bad of timing! The boys were for the most part very good for the drive. Clayton was very anxious to get to his grammy and papas home!

It happens to be hunting season, which makes my husband Jason very excited! Hayden was very excited also to learn that he was going to be able to bang bang a deer. He talked about it the entire time we drove. Everytime we stopped to eat or get gas, he got very upset because he wanted to get to papas so he could bang bang his deer.

So, today happened to be the day that papa bang banged a deer. Yes, papa shot a deer today, and hayden was SO excited to see this deer! Papa happened to buy Hayden a bb gun at Walmart so, Hayden took his gun up the hill (after papa alread shot it) and we snuck up on the sleeping deer, and hayden got to bang bang the deer! I have the best photos and I will upload them later.....I forgot my cord to upload, so I will have to get them put on a CD and upload them that way! Stay tuned! I promise before I leave here I will get them uploaded.

Well, I have talked to my mom and she has been busy around the shop getting things ready for Black Friday and the Santa's workshop that will be Saturday December 5th! Make sure to stop in and see what she is up to! Who knows maybe she will be giving some deals away like I do when shes on vacation....shhhhh don't tell her I said that!

Well, I hope everyone is doing good! We are having a blast! We are going to go visit Jason's grandparents today, and have dinner with his mom tonight! Busy Busy here! Hope you all have a great rest of your week, and a fun weekend!

xoxo
Coleen

1 comment:

Denise said...

We are off tomorrow. It is 23 hours driving straight through. We will stop at the night time. We figure we will be there on Sunday. You know the Lake of The Ozarks is not too far from Overland Park Kansas. If you decide to go shopping in KC call me!

Now do you have a voice recorder of Clayton saying the band band deer thing? If not you should have one to remember this moment!!

Denise Wells
mamascollections@aol.com