Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Whether ye be orange,
or whether ye be green,
Your raninbow has a pot of gold
and shamrocks have four leaves.
Wishes, blarney, with folk,
upon your family tree,
Irish in your history
and luck shall follow thee.
-Brenda Darlene Kiyowski-
I hope that those of you who are not irish wore your green today, even if it is a rain jacket! The heavens are pouring down this morning here in Bonita! Hope your day near or far is a little nicer.... I myself have my green on, I made sure to dress them boys in green to! I wonder if their daddy remembered to put green on today?!
Well, as always we here at SBE are always ready to celebrate, and today makes it another great reason to! Stop in with some green on today and automatically get a 10% discount! If you spend $20.00 or more POP a GREEN balloon and get anywhere from 15%- 30% off your purchase! Hope you will join us today in this green celebration, and for those of you who may have plans tonight, and hope to drink green beverages of your choice, I sure hope it clears up for all fun celebrations happening later on this evening!
Be careful, and drive responsible!
xoxo,
Coleen

No comments: