Friday, October 16, 2009

Busy Busy Busy!

I can't believe how busy we have been here lately!

This blogging can get away from you. Sorry I haven't been on for awhile! Well, today my mom kept Clayton all day for me and Hayden went to school so, I was here at the store all by myself.......So the question is did I get anything creative done? and the answer is NO.

See, yesterday was my day off, so I took Clayton to his re-check ear appointment at 10am., and then decided that I wanted to run to Old Time Pottery to look for some fall decorations for the store! So we headed to Ft. Myers, and I had a great time picking stuff up at Old Time Pottery (one of my most favorite stores!)

My intentions today were to take down all of the Halloween decorations, and to put up fall decorations, well that started a HUGE mess. I then decided that before I even attempted to decorate I needed to re-arrange some of the products in the store! So, I started re-arranging, and made a huge mess of the store. ( I knew I had till midnight to clean up) so after I had my mess cleaned up I could then start to decorate for fall!

So, long story short, I got the store cleaned up, and decorated before my croppers came in tonight!

You guys all know me well enough to know that when I clean out and re-arrange, I always find good stuff to put on sale and boy have I done a good job this time!

I have marked LOTS of papers down 50% plus added more papers to the 25 cent rack so, make sure to stop in and check out some of your favorite brands all at a discounted price! All thickers are still on sale to! Buy one get one FREE!

Stop in soon!

Coleen

No comments: