Thursday, September 17, 2009

Lovin' me some Basic Grey



Basic Grey's Kelly Goree arrives tomorrow Friday September 18th.


Oh My Gosh I cannot believe how close we are to having Kelly in the store. We are super excited about having her here! She arrives in town tomorrow, and boy do we have a weekend of fun planned for her, you , and us!


Mom picks her up from the airport and then they will be off for some lunch! Then we have dinner reservations with Pam at Strawberry Fields, Pams magnificant husband will be cooking a wonderfully prepared dinner.....I cannot even wait. My mouth is watering as I type this. Then its off to Strawberry Fields in Cape Coral bright and early on Saturday, for a fun day of classes using the newest CHA release Indian Summer.....I can hardly wait to see how the album turned out! I'm even more excited to see all of Pam's customers totally excited about Kelly being in the house! Sunday is Scrapbooks Etc's Day! I cannot wait! Kelly has put together an album full of spooky ideas just for US!


Let me tell you the product you are getting in these kits is just unbeliveable. Kelly has used TONS of product. If she only used one thing from the package that's ok, you get the whole thing. You will walk away with tons of product left over that you can use on your layouts!


For those of you class takers make sure you are here about 12:45pm. Class will start promptly at 1:00 so we can finish up, and be able to start the October Book of Me layout by 3:30ish. We can't wait, and we hope you are as excited as we are!
Happy Scrapping,
Coleen

No comments: