Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ornament Challenge:

So, mom put a challenge out to you all for Thanksgiving. Did you participate? We are asking you to bring in your challenge so, our judges can start judging! There is a $25.00 gift certificate on the line you know!

So, this month I decided to give you all a challenge.......Mine has nothing to do with scrapbooking except your creativity you use in your scrapbooks.

I was sitting here today watching mom make a few cute little ornaments to hang on my grandmas Christmas tree in her room at the nursing room she is at, and I thought to myself, what a great idea for old scraps that will fill my tree at home with the warmth of my creativity.

Well, my challenge to you is simple. Come up with some type of ornament using your scrapbooking supplies, papers, and embellishments. Bring them into the store to display on our tree, and after the 1st of the year we will vote, and the winner of the ornament challenge will receive a $25.00 gift certificate to the store!

I hope you will join me on this challenge as we celebrate one of the most joyous seasons of the year!

No comments: